We look for a dedicated
in part time (10 hours per week) with flexible working hours.
- Setup of a client-server architecture for online image analysis
- Development of C++ image processing backend
- Researching efficient ways to stream tiled images (via client-server architecture)
- Supporting our service team in generating 3D reconstructions from serial sections
Your Qualification and Skills
- Student of Computer Science or similar
- Capable of working independently and reliably
- English and/or German language skills
What We Offer
- A young, dynamic, and international team which creates innovative products that help clinicians and researchers to understand cancer and drug efficacy
- A great chance to develop your professional career
- A stimulating work environment with challenging assignments and a flat organizational structure
We look forward to meeting you. Please send us your application, including a short letter of motivation and your credentials, via email to Marco Feuerstein (firstname.lastname@example.org).