Register now for the free webinar on Voloom, the fastest and most versatile software for the 3D reconstruction and analysis of serially sectioned histology specimens. For more information and to obtain a fully functional trial version please visit the Voloom product page.
Topics covered by the seminar are:
- 3D histology reconstruction of bright field and fluorescence slides
- Navigation through 3D histology data sets
- Tumor volume quantification
- Processing and loading of confocal whole slide images
- Q&A session
The next demo webinars are scheduled for:
- Wednesday, June 4th 2014, 8 am EDT / 14:00 CEST / 21:00 JST
- Tuesday, July 8th 2014, 9 am PDT / 12 noon EDT / 18:00 CEST
Register now at micro-dimensions.com/webinar.
Also meet us at these upcoming exhibitions:
- 98. Jahrestagung der Deutschen Gesellschaft für Pathologie, Berlin, June 12th – 15th June
- Society of Toxicologic Pathology, Washington D.C., 22st June – 25th June 2014
- European Congress on Digital Pathology, Paris, 18th June – 20th June 2014