microDimensions Voloom is the fastest and most versatile software for the 3D reconstruction and analysis of serially sectioned histology specimens. Its intuitive reconstruction wizard allows for fast and easy reconstructions of histological volumes from serial sections. The reconstructed 3D data set can then be browsed and explored interactively, including looking at arbitrarily angled cut planes and volume renderings. Voloom also enables the user to obtain accurate and reproducible distance and volume measurements in 3D.
Please register now for a free webinar on microDimensions Voloom or download a free trial version.
The next demo webinars are scheduled for:
- Monday, 29 September 2014, 10:00 CEST / 17:00 JST
- Wednesday, 5 November 2014, 9am PT / 12pm ET / 18:00 CET
- Tuesday, 16 December 2014, 8am ET / 14:00 CET / 22:00 JST
Register now at micro-dimensions.com/webinar.
If you haven’t tried microDimensions Voloom yet, then please check out these features:
- Reading of whole slide images from major scanner manufacturers
- Support for Imaris® .ims files (import, reconstruction, and export)
- Intuitive reconstruction wizard, including automatic section separation and alignment
- Support of full zoom functionality in 3D including all scanned magnification levels
- Reconstruction of extremely large image stacks (more than 1000 sections)
- Color picking for user-defined stain separation (color deconvolution)
- Various rendering modes (“radiology view”, multi-planar reconstruction, direct volume rendering, maximum intensity projection)
- Quantitative analysis using distance measurements along arbitrary directions and volume quantification using segmentation
For more information and to obtain a fully functional trial version please visit micro-dimensions.com/voloom.
Also meet us at these upcoming exhibitions:
- Neuroscience, 16–19 November 2014, Washington, D.C., booth #2903
To schedule an appointment at one of these conferences, please send an e-mail with your preferred date and time to firstname.lastname@example.org.