microDimensions today announced new versions of its digital pathology applications Outspace™ and Voloom®. The updates address some of the most important features requested by its customers and are available to all clients with an active maintenance plan.
Outspace significantly accelerates the process of unbiased volume estimation through the use of computer-assisted stereology based on Cavalieri’s principle. It comes now in version 1.1 and
supports editing all sections during reconstruction,
allows to enable and disable all Cavalieri crosses within the current region of interest,
features an overview image to improve user navigation and orientation,
consumes less system memory,
and has an improved graphical user interface during analysis.
For more information please visit the Outspace product page micro-dimensions.com/outspace.
Voloom reconstructs serial sections and facilitates 3D histology in a matter of minutes. Version 2.3 will be released on 9 March 2015 and
- supports Carl Zeiss Axio Scan.Z1 .czi whole slide images,
- allows to manually specify the image modality in the reconstruction wizard,
- exports the actual number of stains during stained Bitplane Imaris .ims export,
- and improves background color estimation on fluorescence data sets.
For more information please visit the Voloom product page micro-dimensions.com/voloom.
We sincerely invite you to register for one of our upcoming free webinars on Voloom in order to get an insight into its features and capabilities. The next demo webinars are scheduled for:
- Monday, 9 March 2015, 10am PDT / 1pm EDT / 18:00 CET
- Wednesday, 15 April 2015, 8am PDT / 11am EDT / 17:00 CEST
- Tuesday, 26 May 2015, 9:00 CEST / 16:00 JST
Register now at micro-dimensions.com/webinars.
Meet us at these upcoming exhibitions:
- AACR Meeting, 18-22 April 2015, Philadelphia, PA, USA
- Digital Pathology Congress, 22-23 June 2015, San Diego, CA, USA
- Digital Pathology Congress, 3-4 December 2015, London, UK
To schedule an appointment at one of these exhibitions, please send an e-mail with your preferred date and time to firstname.lastname@example.org.
microDimensions is a privately held company, which develops and distributes software solutions for microscopic image processing and analysis. Their cutting-edge software solutions Voloom® and Outspace™ are the world’s fastest tools for convenient and accurate 3D histology reconstruction and stereology, respectively. They enable pharmaceutical and biotech companies to accelerate early drug testing and allow research organizations to gain new insights into cancer, multiple sclerosis, chronic infections, and other diseases.
Dr. Marco Feuerstein
+49 89 1894253 34