microDimensions is hosting two compact digital pathology webinars back to back on Oct 11th. The first session on "3D Histology" will show how to reconstruct 3D volumes from serial histological sections (brightfield or fluorescence), how to view and analyze them and how to perform volume measurements e.g. of tumors. The second session on "Multiplex Analysis of Brightfield Images" will focus on the automated alignment of differently stained brightfield images and how the aligned images can be used to speed up and facilitate the following analysis. Both webinars will be presented by Andreas Keil (PhD), the VP of Business Development at microDimensions.
- "3D Histology", Tuesday, 11 Oct. 2016, 8 am PDT / 11 pm EDT / 17:00 CEST
- "Multiplex Analysis of Brightfield Images", Tuesday, 11 Oct. 2016, 8:30 am PDT / 11:30 pm EDT / 17:30 CEST
The attendance is free of charge. Interested attendees can register here for one or both sessions here.
Meet us at these upcoming exhibitions:
- Pathology Visions, 23 - 25 October 2016, San Diego, U.S.A.
- Munich Biomarker Conference, 29 - 30 November, Munich, Germany
- Digital Pathology Congress Europe, 1-2 December 2016, London, UK
To schedule an appointment at one of these exhibitions, please send an email with your preferred date and time to firstname.lastname@example.org.