Voloom 2.2 will be released with on Wednesday, 5 November 2014, and is available to all customers with a current maintenance plan. This version
- contains several improvements for customers working with (non-WSI) camera microscopes,
- features maximum intensity projection renderings for fluorescence as well as color-deconvolved brightfield images,
- allows the export of color-deconvolved image channels,
- features a converter tool that creates Bitplane's Imaris .ims files from all supported WSI formats, and
- automatically applies the Pannoramic Viewer's brightness, contrast, and gamma settings when reading MRXS files.
We cordially invite you to register for one of our upcoming free webinars on Voloom in order to get an insight into its features and capabilities. Please register at micro-dimensions.com/webinar.
- 3D histology reconstruction of serial sections (bright field and fluorescence)
- Navigation through 3D histology data sets
- Tumor volume quantification
- 3D visualization
- Stain separation by colour deconvolution
- Processing and loading of confocal whole slide images
- New features in Voloom 2.2
The next demo webinars are scheduled for:
- Wednesday, 5 November 2014, 9am PT / 12 noon ET / 18:00 CET
- Tuesday, 16 December 2014, 8am ET / 14:00 CET / 22:00 JST
- Thursday, 29 January 2015, 10:00 CET / 18:00 JST
- Monday, 9 March 2015, 10am PDT / 1pm EDT / 18:00 CET
Register now at micro-dimensions.com/webinar.
For more information and to obtain a fully functional trial version please visit micro-dimensions.com/voloom.
Also meet us at these upcoming exhibitions:
- Society for Neuroscience, 16–19 Nov 2014, Washington, D.C., booth #2903
- Digital Pathology Congress, 4-5 Dec 2014, London, UK
- Molecular Med Tri-Con, 16-18 Feb 2015, San Francisco, CA, USA
To schedule an appointment at one of these exhibitions, please send an e-mail with your preferred date and time to firstname.lastname@example.org.
microDimensions is a privately held company, which develops and distributes software solutions for microscopic image processing and analysis. Its cutting-edge software Voloom is the world’s fastest tool for convenient and accurate 3D histology reconstruction. It enables pharmaceutical and biotech companies to accelerate early drug testing and allows research organizations to gain new insights into cancer, multiple sclerosis, chronic infections, and other diseases.
Andreas Keil, Ph.D.
VP Business Development
Tel: +49 89 1894253 33