Raffle for a Voloom License
Thanks to everyone who participated in our recent draw for a 6 month license of microDimensions Voloom! The winner of a free license for Voloom, the fastest and most versatile software for histology 3D reconstruction, has been drawn. Among all the 29 entries we received from the announcement in mid-December to the deadline on January 20, we determined the winner by random draw.1 The lucky owner of a 6 month license is
Jae-Kwang Jung, Assistant Professor at the Kyungpook National University, South Korea.
In case you are not the winner don't be disappointed. Do not miss the chance to see your slides in 3D - just visit the Voloom product page to request a fully functional free trial version and open up new perspectives for your research.
microDimensions Voloom – 3D Histology Made Simple
microDimensions Voloom is the fastest and most versatile software for the 3D reconstruction and analysis of serially sectioned histology specimens. Voloom 2.2 was released in November 2014 and it
- contains several improvements for customers working with (non-WSI) camera microscopes,
- features maximum intensity projection renderings for fluorescence as well as color-deconvolved brightfield images,
- allows the export of color-deconvolved image channels, and
- automatically applies the Pannoramic Viewer's brightness, contrast, and gamma settings when reading MRXS files.
We cordially invite you to register for one of our upcoming free webinars on Voloom in order to get an insight into its features and capabilities. Please register at micro-dimensions.com/webinar.
- 3D histology reconstruction of serial sections (bright field and fluorescence)
- Navigation through 3D histology data sets
- Tumor volume quantification
- 3D visualization
- Stain separation by color deconvolution
- Processing and loading of confocal whole slide images
- New features in Voloom 2.2
The next demo webinars are scheduled for:
- Thursday, 29 January 2015, 10:00 CET / 18:00 JST
- Monday, 9 March 2015, 10am PDT / 1pm EDT / 18:00 CET
- Wednesday, 15 April 2015, 8am PDT / 11am EDT / 17:00 CEST
Register now at micro-dimensions.com/webinar.
For more information and to obtain a fully functional trial version please visit micro-dimensions.com/voloom.
Meet us at these upcoming exhibitions:
- Molecular Med Tri-Con, 16-18 February 2015, San Francisco, CA, USA
Our visitors will receive $200 off for commercial attendees or $100 off for academic, government and hospital-affiliated attendees.2 Be sure to mention priority code "MDICOP" to receive this exclusive discount.
- AACR Meeting, 18-22 April 2015, Philadelphia, PA, USA
- Digital Pathology Congress, 22-23 June 2015, San Diego, CA, USA
To schedule an appointment at one of these exhibitions, please send an e-mail with your preferred date and time to email@example.com.
microDimensions is a privately held company, which develops and distributes software solutions for microscopic image processing and analysis. Its cutting-edge software Voloom is the world’s fastest tool for convenient and accurate 3D histology reconstruction. It enables pharmaceutical and biotech companies to accelerate early drug testing, allows research organizations to gain new insights into cancer, multiple sclerosis, chronic infections, and other diseases.
Andreas Keil, Ph.D.
VP Business Development
Tel.: +49 89 189 425 333
1. microDimensions used Random.org as 3rd party service provider to perform the random draw. If you want to verify the results yourself, please enter the e-mail address you supplied for the raffle athttp://www.random.org/draws/details/?draw=25816. This web site allows you to confirm your participation and the drawing result.
2. You must mention priority keycode MDICOP to receive this exclusive discount. Alumni, Twitter, LinkedIn, Facebook or any other promotional discounts cannot be combined. Discounts not applicable on Event Short Courses. This discount does not apply to previously registered attendees.