microDimensions Voloom is the fastest and most versatile software for the 3D reconstruction and analysis of serially sectioned histology specimens. Voloom 2.1 has just been released with exciting new features, especially for users that are also working with Imaris® (from Bitplane) or with fluorescence data. Register now for a free webinar on microDimensions Voloom or download the new version.
The new features in Voloom 2.1 are:
- Support for Imaris® .ims files (import, reconstruction, and export)
- Color picking for user-defined stain separation (color deconvolution)
- Improved contour detection on fluorescence data sets
- Information widget showing data of individual sections
For more information and to obtain a fully functional trial version
please visit the Voloom product page.
The next demo webinars are scheduled for:
- Thursday, 21 August, 2014, 8am EDT / 14:00 CEST / 21:00 JST
- Monday, 29 September, 2014, 10:00 CEST / 17:00 JST
- Wednesday, 5 November, 2014, 9am PT / 12pm ET / 18:00 CET
Register now for one of these dates.
Also meet us at these upcoming exhibitions:
- European Congress of Pathology (ECP), 31 Aug - 2 Sep 2014, London
- International Microscopy Congress (IMC), 7 Sep - 12 Sep 2014, Prague
- Neuroscience, 16 Nov - 19 Nov 2014, Washington D.C.Voloom 2.1 with New Features